Thursday, March 22, 2012

I can't let it stay in Vegas

I love Las Vegas for a variety of reasons:
  1. My grandfather took me there when I turned 21, and I have really happy memories
  2. I like the energy and eclectic vibe you get there, particularly downtown
  3. I LOVE to shoot craps
For those of you novice gamblers, craps is the table with the dice where 7 is the important number. There are more than 300 possible bets to make on a craps table (which is why many people find it intimidating), but you really only have to know the basics to have fun.

So the boy and I have been to Vegas twice in the past six months, and I've had an absolute blast wandering around downtown. One of my favorite things-- the street "performers." Downtown is known for their impersonators, which are every where and very creative. So, I would like to share a couple of my particular favorites:

This is my absolute favorite thing ever! 
 They couldn't find Princess Peach!
Me and the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment