Thursday, October 25, 2012

When stories come to life...

In the midst of a crazy fall, including gearing up for the publication of Don't Wake Up and the upcoming chart rush, I recently took a quick vacation to Florida. During this excursion, I was delighted to finally have the opportunity to go to Universal Islands of Adventure and spend the day in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I love Harry Potter, to be sure, but I must say that what excites me more about the prospect of the park is getting to step inside a story, almost any story. Well... OK, not ANY story. Max and Menna would make a terrible theme park!



However, Harry Potter perfectly fit the bill for creating an exciting world that Universal brought to life. For a few short hours, I lived in Hogsmeade and traveled through Hogwarts. The experience was delightful in every way, so I thought I would share some photos.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I went there earlier in the year and had the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete