Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm an M...Ba

No, not like Hanson. like I now have an MBA.

I've been largely silent for quite some time on the blog world for two reasons:
1. Work has had me traveling like woah
2. I've been finishing up my Master's degree.

That's right, ladies and gentleman... not only can you now call me Master, you can look forward to no more whining about how much school I have to do on top of EVERYTHING else :) It took 2 1/2 years, but I am done.

And I must say, with all due humility, that I am really proud of myself! For those of you who have ever balanced school plus full time work, you know it is tough. I wanted to quit every single day I was in the program, and so the fact that I stuck it out makes me really happy.

So now, onward to more writing. With that, I leave you with a photo of my graduation cake!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Shauna. What a wonderful accomplishment - besides all the other things you've accomplished in the last 2-1/2 years. xoxo

    ReplyDelete