- Preheat oven to 350 (unless making head).
- In a skillet, brown sausage on medium heat. About halfway through cooking, add the apples. Cook until sausage is no longer pink (do not overcook!) and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar, maple sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- Cut the refrigerated biscuits into 4 pieces each and toss with the sugar and spice mixture.
- Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange a layer of biscuit pieces on the top. Add a layer of half the apple and sausage mixture, followed by more biscuits, the other half of the apples and sausage, and finished with biscuits.
- Melt the butter and mix in the bourbon, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Pour over the prepared pan.
- If you’re making ahead, cover the pan and refrigerate.
- Once ready to cook, bake for 50-60 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Invert onto a plate and enjoy!