Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Favorite "N" Character

I am cheating two days in a row. Yesterday, my favorite "M" character was Menna, a character from my book. My favorite "N" character is also one from my book (last one, I promise).

N is for... Nick

When my mother read my novel Max and Menna, she called me and told me that Nick was exactly the kind of man she wanted to see me end up with.

I responded... "What, fictional?"

Joking aside, in Nick, I wrote my dream man. From a troubled past, Nick is stoic and affectionate. He is the perfect soul mate to the vivacious Menna.

2 comments:

  1. Luv your comeback to your mom's comment! Hey, now you know what you're looking for.
    Gail visiting for AtoZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Max & Menna, and I've loved your M & N days as a result. I know Max & Menna is always going to be special to you because your mom read it. Hugs. (and it was how I started stalking you -- he, he)

    ReplyDelete