Here is what I plan to do this year:
- Visit 2-3 new states. I am at 41 now and hope to very soon reach 44 this year.
- Get married... and not stress about the small stuff related to wedding planning (or at least avoid it as much as possible)
- Write the sequel to Naliyah, the novel I finished in December
- Work on getting Naliyah out there for the world to read
- Read 22 books (2 more than last year)
- Figure out what all of the buzz over Doctor Who is
- Tackle some new cooking challenges, like duck and lamb
- Get my four year weight loss total to at least 75 lbs (at 55 now)
How is everyone else's 2014 progressing?