Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Contest Time!

I've run this contest a couple of times before, but its a popular one, so here we go again!

As you readers know, reviews are crucial to a writer's work getting noticed. Many of the best indie books out there struggle because there just aren't enough reviews of them to convince other readers to give it a try.

So, as we move towards Christmas, I ask you to give an indie writer the gift of your praise! Go to Amazon or Goodreads, review any self-published or small press book that you have loved lately, and then come back here and share a link.

View detailsEvery person who comments gets one entry towards the prize drawing-- a $20 Amazon gift certificate. One runner up will receive a free e-copy of Don't Wake Up. I will draw a name and post the winner on Sunday, December 9.

Let's go readers! Make some writer's day today and tell us about the books you've loved!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I like this idea! Will think on it and come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to help the indie cause. I don't have any reviews to offer for now but I'll keep this in mind.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete