Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Travel Tuesdays-- The Great Oregon Trespass

Oregon may just be my favorite state (outside of my great home state of Maryland!). It is beautiful, has great seafood and great wine, an amazing, laid-back feeling, and... the house where Goonies was filmed.

I know. I've been there.

See, someone lives there now, but apparently it is someone who carries a love of Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Josh Brolin and the gang... because they don't get pissy about people coming to see the house.










This house. This house that I stood in the yard and took a picture of. I stood where one of the Coreys once stood!











And there will be more... much, much more... on Oregon in the coming months. Because it is an amazing state, and I love it so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment