Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yup, I'm admitting I was wrong...

So I said for months and months and even years that I was not a Kindle person. I like paper. I like the way it smells, I like jotting notes in margins and folding up pages and the soft weight of a paperback rising and falling on my chest when I fall asleep reading.

And then I got a Kindle.

I still LOVE everything amazing about paper, and how books look on my shelf, and smell and feel, etc. But I've discovered that I love the Kindle as well. I read faster on my Kindle. It makes it easier to read at night without getting up to turning on the light. It means I am never without a book.

So, I've just finished the Hunger Games triology, and am gearing up to read the Warmaster's Daughter by Elly Zupko. Any other good suggestions on what I just must get on my Kindle?

No comments:

Post a Comment